Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Back from Prescott

Well, I'm back in town after visiting family in Prescott, AZ.  We had a great time and kept very busy.  We started out in Tucson visiting the Pima Air & Space Museum, then drove down to Sahuarita and took a very thorough five hour tour of a decommissioned missile silo complex at the Titan Missile Museum:
 Stopped by the beautiful Mission San Xavier del Bac on the way back to Prescott:
 Got in some good hiking on the Centenniel Trail and near Granite Mountain:
And finished off with a tour of the Frank Lloyd Wright-influenced Arizona Biltmore before catching our flight out of Phoenix:
It was so good visiting with family and great fun all around!

Looks like I fell behind a bit on my Picture Book Month posting - and I even have books befitting the themes of all the days I missed!  Oh well - I'll pick up with today's theme of dogs.  I found this Little Golden Book on my shelf that I must have had since I was little.  I think the puppies are adorable.  And it looks like the book's held up pretty well considering how old it is!

No comments: